Miss Mustard Seed 101 Workshop
NEW LOCATION IN HOYLAKE
What you will learn during the Miss Mustard Seed 101 Workshop:
- What makes MMS Milk Paint paint different from other paints
- What you need to do (or not do) to prep your piece for Milk Paint
- How to mix and properly apply MMS Milk Paint
- How to create advanced technical finishes
- What topcoats you can use, how to apply them, and the pros and cons of each one with MMS Milk Paint
Light refreshments are provided and you will receive a 10% discount on all Fusion and Miss Mustard Seed products.
Courses are held in a studio in Hoylake, Wirral.
Gift Voucher - if you would like a gift voucher please let us know. Unless indicated we will send it to the purchasers address.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page before purchasing.
'To anybody thinking about going on any of the workshops with The Painted Chair I cannot recommend it highly enough......you won't be disappointed. Jan is truly amazing at teaching you new skills and after a few minutes of being in the workshop your confidence grows and you can't wait to find out what you will be learning next. You walk away from these workshops full of ideas either for business ventures or projects at home. I've booked a few courses with The Painted Chair now and I urge those with a love for craft and creativity to do the same! Huge thanks Jan for you patience, support and friendly rapport! ☺️ X' Tracey - previous attendee